Airtel tv/Airtel XStream for Android TV Download: Hello friend welcomes to our blog “fox tech zone“. Do you want to watch 300 Plus live TV channels for free on your Android Smart TV and PC? Then our suggestion for you is to use Airtel TV/Airtel XStream app on your TV. The traditional way of watching TV programs on TV is changing now because services like Airtel TV, Hotstar, Netflix, and Amazon Prime are released mobile apps to watch live TV programs. Airtel TV is one of the best free video entertaining applications available for platform devices. They are plenty of live TV and movie applications available in the app stores but Airtel TV is one of the best service providers across the world. Now you don’t need any DTH connection separately for your television because with the help of this Airtel TV app you can watch all your TV programs on your Android Smart TV. Here in this post, I will provide you with the steps to download and install the Airtel TV apk on android Smart TV and PC to watch Airtel Live TV/Airtel Xstream for free. Please read the complete post and get the app on the TV.
|Airtel TV for Android TV & PC|
Related Post: How to Watch Hotstar on Android TV & PC?
About Airtel TV/Airtel XStream App:
The Airtel TV app is developed and released by the Airtel network for its users/customers. We know that the Airtel network is one of the best service providers in the communication field. They have released an Airtel TV app for their customers to engage them with their services. They have Recently changed the Airtel TV app name to Airtel XStream and added many features and channels. In the recent update, they have added 73 new channels so you can watch all Bollywood, regional, and international streaming content using this Airtel TV app. This airtel TV app is available for both Android and IOS devices. In the Google Play Store, this app made more than 100 million downloads and has 4.1 user ratings. The Airtel TV for Android Smart TV has millions of users because of its features and options so before downloading and installing it on your TV just read and know the best features of Airtel TV APK. Check how to install airtel xsteam on firestick
Features of Airtel TV/Airtel XStream App for Smart TV/PC:
Android is the most used operating system for most smart gadgets. Now Android is used on televisions and it is called Android Smart TV. Airtel TV has many advanced features and here we have mentioned a few below.
- The features only make this app awesome. Using this Airtel live TV app you can watch the latest trailers of upcoming movies in all languages.
- This Airtel XStream Live TV app allows you to create your personal watchlist/playlist you can easily access your favorite collections of movies and videos.
- If you install Airtel TV on Android TV you can watch 10000 plus movies and hundreds of live TV shows from various partners like Zee5, Eros Now, SHAREit, Hungama, YouTube, etc.
- The catch-up on live TV feature is one of the best options using this you can watch your missed live TV shows/serials. It will record live tv telecasts and keep up the data for 7 days so you can watch your missed TV episodes whenever you want.
- The Airtel TV app provides 350 plus channels in various zones such as entertainment, music channel, movie channel, kids channel, sports, devotional and much more. This app also supports multiple languages.
- Using the Airtel TV app you can pause and play the live TV programs. You can also choose the quality of your video so you can able to save your data if you want.
- It allows you to watch continuous programs in Hindi, Regional and English. These are all the main options and features of the Airtel TV app (Airtel XStream). Now let’s look at the steps to install the airtel live TV app on your Android Smart TV.
How to Watch Airtel TV/Airtel XStream on Android TV?
- Airtel TV for Mi TV
- Airtel TV for Samsung smart TV
- Airtel Live TV app for Sony Bravia
You can use this app on any Android Smart TV by using the below method.
- First of all, You need to connect the internet to your Android TV.
- Now open the Google play store app on your Android Smart TV.
- Please do the sign-in process with your existing are new Gmail account.
- Now you will get complete access to the Google Play Store app. In the top search bar type “Airtel TV/Airtel XStream” by using your TV remote.
- Now click ok to initiate the search. Once the search results are shown on the screen choose the Airtel TV app and click the install button.
- Once the download completes it will install automatically on your Smart TV. Now you can see the Airtel TV icon on your apps list.
- You can also download the Airtel TV apk file from the official website and install it directly on your Smart TV. But using the Google Play Store is one of the easiest methods.
This is how you can install any Android application on your Android Smart TV. If you have any doubts please let us know in the below command box. Share this post with your friends if you feel this is informative. Now let’s look at the steps to download Airtel XStream for PC Windows.
Steps to Download and Install Airtel TV for PC Windows:
Airtel Live TV for PC Using Bluestacks:
- First of all, you need to connect the internet to your PC/laptop. Then open any browser and search for the Bluestacks android app player.
- Try to download the Bluestacks from the official website or use the below link.
- Once you download the Bluestacks.exe file then try to install it on your PC Windows(The installation process may take a few minutes so wait for the installation complete).
- Now open the installed Bluestacks android emulator and do the sign-in step to get the Google play store access.
- Use your Gmail account for signing in and opening the Google play store app.
- Now type “Airtel TV/Airtel XStream” and hit the search button. Once the search result is shown on the screen choose the Airtel XStream app and click the Install Button.
- Now it will download and install automatically in your PC windows. Open the app and watch your favorite live TV programs on a bigger screen.
Airtel TV/Airtel XStream for PC Using Nox App Payer:
- Download the Nox app player from the official website. Don’t download it from any other sites because the latest updated current version will be available on the official website.
- Install the software on your PC/Laptop then do the sign-up process with your new or existing Gmail account.
- Open the google play store and type “Airtel TV” in the top search bar.
- Now click and download the Airtel XStream app on PC Windows.