|Xplore File Manager PC|
Related Post: Download V Recorder app for PC Windows
About X-Plore File Manager :
X-plore File Manager is a file management tool. Through this, you can research and arrange all the files/folders of the Android device. You can also do functions like copy, move and delete any files and manage all the contents of your device’s memory. This app can share files over Wi-Fi. You can work with synchronized folders in the cloud. Used to access FPT or FTPS servers. It also allows you to manage shared folders on the local network. All this works from the application interface. The use of its interface makes it suitable for touch nodes so that we can perform certain functions with how many touches on the screen. Because it is an excellent file management tool, it comes with many more features than most of the same types of applications. It gives you the flexibility to share files for free with a pair of devices.
Moreover, the contents of the memory are kept under the control of the application and are very simple to manage. This application also supports the ability to extend access to phone folders in different formats, including zipping, 7Zip, and RAR. This X-Plore file manager app is specially designed and released for Android devices. It is released by a lonely cat games company and this app made more than 10 million downloads only on the Google play store. Because of its features, it made millions of users from all around the world and people are searching for the PC version of the X Plore file manager app. Okay, let’s look at the steps to download the app for pc/laptop.
Download and Install X-plore File Manager on PC Windows
- First of all, open the browser and type “Bluestacks” in the browser and open its official website.
- Go to Bluestacks’ web page and click on that download button and download the Bluestacks.exe file to your PC/laptop.
- After downloading Bluestacks, you need to install it on your PC/laptop. The installation may take a few minutes to complete depending on your system performance.
- After installing Bluestacks on your PC, open it and connect your Google Account to sign in.
- Then open the Google Play Store app and type X-plore File Manager in the search bar and click the search option.
- Once the X-Plore File Manager is available for you just click on the Install button to install it on your PC.
- Now the X-Plore File Manager will be downloaded and you will be automatically installed.
- After installing the X-plore File Manager you can start using the app to manage your files and folders easily.
Best Features of X-plore File Manager App for PC
- X-plore File Manager enables you to move, convert, send, share, access, and stream music.
- This application has all the functionality you need to manage files on your PC.
- You can view and expand your files in your own tree-viewer style.
- This application has a double board view.
- You can see which files are using up more space on your disk.
- Two folders are displayed simultaneously. Also, a simple operation like copying files is done from one board to another.
- Supports displaying folder hierarchy in the tree view for clear orientation and rapid migration elsewhere.
- You can share files from one device to another using Wi-Fi.
- Manage files from a PC web browser.
- It also allows you to research the internals of the device.
- Permission to make changes to system data, backup files, and delete unwanted applications.
- You can choose to hide the internal memory from the app.
- Supports you to conveniently view the contents of mass memory on your PC.
- This app supports a simple application manager to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and explore installed applications.
- It allows you to manage files on your Android device from your PC.
- Access to FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP) Servers
- This application allows multiple servers to be configured.
- X-plore file manager PC lets you display shared folders on other devices on the LAN.
- If you have an account on a supported web service, X-plore provides access to your files stored online.
- You can play music tracks from any location with the music player in the X-plore file managing application.