|Kinemaster for PC Windows|
About Kinemaster for PC:
Kinemaster is the best video editing application for smartphone users. If you’re looking for the best video editing software, Kinemaster is a perfect choice. This application has an easy and attractive user interface making it easy for anyone to understand the restrictions. Kinemaster for PC comes with the most powerful tool for video editing with features for full-scale video development. Kinemaster is useful for the editing process for both professionals and amateur users. It is the best choice for you to perform dazzling edits, movements, and animations on your Android smartphones. This is a video editor application developed by Kinemaster Corporation. With KineMaster for PC, advanced video editing tools, VFX, and animation effect make it possible to create full-featured video editing. And this app is straightforward to use and easy for any beginner to understand. It has multi-layer support for video, text, and image so you can effectively create your videos. You can also edit each layer individually and combine them with audio tracks and animations.
This Kinemaster is initially released for android users then after the huge response from the users, they have released it for other platform devices. Now Kinemaster is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can use Kinemaster on Blackberry mobile, Windows Phones/PC, and Mac PC. Most people install and use the application without knowing its complete features so please try to know its features and options before download it on your device. Let’s look at the main highlights of the Kinemaster app on PC Windows.
Key features of KineMaster for PC
- There are video editing tools in Kinemaster you won’t find in any other video editing apps.
- You can create embedded texts, images, and video effects in the video.
- This app gives you permission if you want to draw something in a video.
- Kinemaster PC also Supports the download and use of stickers to the videos.
- It has many features such as overlays, burns, and the option to add music.
- It allows you to organize and edit videos on a per-frame basis.
- It is possible to get a live preview so that the mistakes in the video can be replaced on that spot.
- The basic editing like adjusting brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and more are very simple with this Kinemaster PC App.
- The best feature is Kinemaster has the ability to convert/export audio or video files into a separate element.
- You can reduce or increase the video speed, volume, and so on.
- You can share the edited videos on social media while you exporting.
- Has 3D transition, wipes, fades, and many other transition effects.
- It also has features such as trimming, splitting, and shredding.
- Kinemaster desktop version will Support all video formats and you can export the video in high-quality such ad 4K 2160p at 30fps.
- You can create animation videos with Chroma key features. Those advanced features are only for the Kinemaster pro version.
Related Post: Download Afterlight Photo Editor for PC
KineMaster on PC Windows Download:
Kinemaster PC/laptop Requirements:
- Your system should have at least 4 GB RAM to run the app smoothly.
- The computer should have a 30GB free Disc space.
- To support the android graphics your PC needs high-quality graphics card support.
- Don’t use any old systems to run Bluestacks it is a complete waste of time trying to upgrade your CPU and other hardware to get the better output.
Steps to Install Kinemaster on PC Windows 7, 8, 10:
- You need to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the official webpage.
- Downloaded Bluestacks must be installed on the PC.
- Open Bluestacks on PC and search the Google Play Store.
- You need to add your Google Account when you get the Google Play Store.
- After adding your Google Account, you need to search for “KineMaster“ in the Play Store.
- Once KineMaster is available, install it on PC.
- You can start using KineMaster after installing it on the PC.
- That’s it now you can edit your favorite videos on the bigger screen.
Install Kinemaster on PC Without Bluestacks:
- First of all, you need to download and install the Nox App Player from the official website.
- Don’t download it from any other sites because to get the latest updated software you need to download it from the official site.
- Once you download and install the app try to open it and connect your Google account to get the Google play store access.
- Now Open the Google Play store and search for Kinemaster in the search bar.
- Now click the install button from the search result.
- That’s it now Kinemaster is installed on your computer to start editing the videos easily.
Install Kinemater for Mac PC:
- First, you need to download an android emulator for Mac PC. Bluestacks is available for both Windows and Mac PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks Mac version from the official webpage.
- Once you get the Android emulator Mac version then follow the above installation steps.
Alternative of Kinemater PC App:
- Viva Video app for PC Windows
- VSCO app for Windows PC
- Power Director app.
- Adobe premiere pro app