LIC New Plan 2019: Hello friends. Welcome to our tech guide blog. Here in this post, we let you know more about the lastest LIC’s best and profitable plans in 2019. Nowadays finding the best insurance plan is very difficult because there are plenty of options from many companies. Don’t confuse yourself here we provide you the best plans from the best insurance company called LIC. LIC is the largest insurance market shareholder in India. LIC is a short form of Life Insurance Corporation of India. LIC offers the best policies for the insurer to suit their needs. Okay, lets We will look at details of LIC and LIC New Plan 2019 in detail.
|LIC new plan 2019|
LIC is a well known Indian Life Insurance Corporation which is founded in 1956. India’s LIC is one of the oldest life insurance companies. This company provides excellent customer service. The company is effectively working on it. This is a range of excellent products that LIC offers to customers across the country. LIC contributes to all five-year plans over these years. In the recent five year plan is 2017-2022 in that LIC contributes 7,01,483 Cr. You can find out more about LIC New Plan 2019 here. The best plans for LIC’s new plan 2019 are listed below choose your best plan for your future.
Check out the Best LIC Policy for 5 Years
LIC Latest Insurance Plans 2019:
- LIC Jeevan Anand Plan
- LIC Jeevan Umang Plan
- LIC new children’s money back program
- LIC’s e – Term Plan
- LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan
1. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan?
First and best, LIC’s latest plan 2019 is LIC’s New Jeevan Anand plan/policy. LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Project is a new version of the Jeevan Anand Policy. This program serves as a participatory and non-participating endowment program. It offers the dual benefit of savings and protection. The main feature of this plan is even after the policy terminates the life cover will continue until the death of the policy holding person.
Features of LIC’s New Jeevan Anand:
- There is a facility for applying for loan assistance.
- You have the option of discounting the premium.
- Income tax benefits can be obtained from the amount of premium paid.
- If the insurer dies before the end of the policy, the final additional bonus amount plus the simple reverse bonus paid will be paid.
- If the insured survives, the sum assured will be paid the base amount, the final additional bonus and the own simple reverse bonus.
2. LIC Jeevan Umang Plan:
Second new plan is the LIC Jeevan Umang plan. LIC Jeevan Umang is an uninsured whole life insurance product. It provides coverage to the insurer up to 100 years of age. When the policy is over or the policyholder dies, the lump sum is paid.
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Umang
- This scheme provides maximum protection for up to 100 years of age.
- There is a facility to apply for loan assistance through this scheme.
- The Income Tax Act provides for tax benefits for premiums.
- The policyholder pays the premium in the event of death.
- In case of risk to the insurer, the sum assured, the amount payable and the accumulated bonus amount is paid.
3. LIC’s New Child Refund Plan:
This third plan is the LIC new children’s money back program. This plan is to provide a risk cover plan for the insured child. This plan is a non-profit premium payment plan. Used for education, marriage and other needs of growing children.
Features of LIC’s new children’s refund plan:
- If the insurer survives, the amount is credited through this plan at regular intervals.
- In the event of the death of the insurer, the sum assured, final bonus amount and accumulated bonus amount will be paid.
- There is no limit to the maximum amount of the sum assured through this scheme.
- You can apply for loan assistance through this program.
4. LIC’s e-term plan
The fourth LIC plan in 2019 is LIC’s e-term plan. This LIC’s e-term plan is a pure time plan. The plan provides financial coverage to the insurer’s family. This is an online policy. This program is the best program LIC provides to customers across the country.
Key Features of LIC’s e-Term Plan:
- LIC’s e-Term Plan is an online project.
- No intermediaries are likely to get involved in the middle of the scheme.
- This scheme offers discounted rates for non-smokers and women’s lives.
- You can choose any policy term for up to 35 years if you wish.
- This project is a tradition project.
- This program is a program of protection during times of risk.
- The scheme has been set up to ensure a high cost.
- The income tax benefit is derived from the premium paid.
- Helping grieving family members receive a guaranteed amount.
- This is not only a traditional project but also a non-participatory project.
5. LIC Jeevan Pragati Program
Fifth LIC’s new plan 2019 is the LIC Jeevan Pragati program. The LIC Jeevan Pragati Program is an unincorporated and participatory endowment scheme. Life insurance will increase automatically once in 5 years.
Highlights of LIC Jeevan Pragati plan:
- You can optimize your basic plan by adding riders like accidental death and disability riding.
- There is also the facility of obtaining credit assistance.
- This plan offers a discounted premium on premium.
- If the policyholder dies suddenly, the sum assured, the reverse bonus amount and the final additional bonus will be paid.
- If the policyholder survives the risk period, the sum assured plus the reverse bonus amount and the final additional bonus will be paid.
These are all the small gist and details about the latest LIC plans to know more about the planned visit LIC official webpage. The LIC Indian insurance industry is very conservative and very popular. It has delivered the best plans for 2019. We hope all of the above plans are worthy so select your favorite plans based on our requirements. If you have any queries please let us know in the commend section. Thank you!
Tags: lic new plan 2020, lic policy plans, lic plans calculator, best lic policy 2019, lic plan 5 years double money, Lic plan chart, lic plans for 5 years