Close Crypto.com Account: Here you can find the steps you need to close or delete your Crypto.com account. Delete your Crypto.com account for any of many valid reasons. Seeing no purpose in cryptocurrencies, you have likely abandoned your Crypto.com account. Do away with the account if that’s the case. Keep in mind that if your Crypto.com account is deleted, there is no way to get it back. If you delete your account and then later decide you want to use Crypto.com again, you will need to create a new account.
Make sure there are no pending payments in your Crypto.com account before closing it. Moreover, you may spend or remove any leftover funds from your Crypto.com account before deleting it. In case your crypto holdings are below the minimum withdrawal threshold, you will need to contact Crypto.com support for assistance. Please read the complete post and find out the steps to close a crypto.com account. Okay, let’s get into the topic.
Check: Download Physics Wallah App for PC Windows
What is Crypto.com?
Crypto.com is a platform that provides a variety of services to its consumers. It is a trading and investing platform that allows users to exchange cryptocurrencies. It makes investing and stalking easier, and it offers e-wallets and other comparable services. This is similar to rapidz.io
Despite the fact that investors often used the platform, it has significant drawbacks. The most significant disadvantage of choosing this platform is the lack of trustworthy customer service. Many customers are disappointed and unhappy due to the lack of customer support. It is shown in their ratings and reviews on several review sites. So if you want to close your crypto.com account then follow the below steps.
How to Close/Delete Crypto.com Account?
- Include a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your name, the date, and “Crypto.com” printed on it as an attachment to the email.
- Send the email with “Close Account” in the subject line.
- Confirm that the email is being sent from your registered email account.
- If not, the support staff at Crypto.com won’t be able to locate your account and close it.
- To send an email to Crypto.com, you must also include the email address you used to establish your account, for instance, “[email protected]”.
- After sending the self-portrait photo, you must wait for a reply from Crypto.com.
- All of your remaining funds must be withdrawn or used up before you may cancel your Crypto.com account.
- Your balances will be permanently gone if you don’t.
- You must contact Crypto.com support if your cryptocurrency balances are below the minimum withdrawal level.
- To do this, launch the app and select the chat icon.
- The support staff at Crypto.com will help you with the withdrawal procedures.
- For detailed Explanations please follow the below steps:
Step 1. Print Your Name, Current Date, and Crypto.com on Paper.
Get a piece of paper and start by writing or printing your whole name on it. Next, note the current date (for example, 22/07/2022). Then, write “Crypto.com” after the date. Ensure the text is clear and simple to read.
Step 2. Snap a Picture of You Holding the Paper.
If you want to delete your Crypto.com account, you must do this. The only purpose of the photo is to confirm your identification. To achieve this, take a picture of yourself while holding the piece of paper in one hand. Ensure that the document you are holding is properly in your hand. The paper in the photo should be in A4 size.
Step 3. Send a Photo of Yourself to Crypto.com Via Email.
You must first send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Close Account”. Be sure to email Crypto.com at the address you registered with. In the Email You can write, “I would like to close my Crypto.com account. A picture of myself holding a piece of paper with my handwritten information is attached”. And attach the photo of yourself holding the paper. You will get an email confirming the close of Crypto.com account if it is successful.
How to open crypto.com account?
- Install crypto.com, After installing the app, click sign-up. Email and password are required. For account security, never reveal your password.
- New users must submit their ID names. You must also provide an ID photo. Final verification requires a selfie.
- To access the platform, add a payment method and deposit. Linked bank accounts do that.
- Depending on your country, this step may need KYC. The KYC prompt double-checks customer data.
- Finally, accept crypto.com’s terms and conditions. If you don’t accept the conditions, you’ll cancel.
FAQs on Close Crypto.com Account:
How long to close crypto.com account?
If you want to delete an account, the support team will only look at requests that come in via email. Most of the time, they respond between 24 and 48 hours after being contacted.
How to fund crypto.com account?
You may fund your Crypto.com account by depositing cryptocurrencies you already own, Singapore Dollar (SGD) through Xfers, via IBAN, or USD into USDC from your multi-currency bank to your Crypto.com account.
Is it possible to recover the deleted Crypto.com account?
No, it is not possible to recover the closed crypto.com account.
On Crypto.com, investors and traders may interact with one another over the buying and selling of digital assets. The variety of services they provide to customers is extensive. The low fees associated with making investments and withdrawals have contributed to the platform’s success. Crypto.com has flaws, the same as every other trading site.
These are all the steps to close crypto.com account. Hope this guide will help you to solve your crypto.com account-related queries. If you have any doubts about the above guidelines please feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Follow us for many tech updates and tips. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: How long does it take to close crypto.com account, crypto.com close account fee, crypto.com closed my account, close crypto.com account, crypto.com inactivity fee, how to cancel crypto.com card, crypto.com registered document, how to quit crypto.