Are you thinking of joining a 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa? You can rightly do so, as it is one of the ideal places for yoga training today. Today, there is a sense of urgency among the general population to go for self-exploration along with knowledge exploration. If you gain physical fitness out of it, then it is all the better.
Goa happens to be one of the most tranquil places in India, for yoga teacher training. The reason is that it is still not too much industrialized. So, you get ample scope to enjoy idyllic evenings and explore. The pollution in Goa is some distance lesser than every other city in India. While looking for an area to learn yoga, you may stumble upon numerous spots like Rishikesh, Dharamshala, Kerala, and Goa. Goa is one of the top favourites among foreigners nowadays, because of its cosmopolitan culture. So, it is likely that you will get a warm welcome in Goa. With time, numerous yoga schools have come up in Goa. However, you need to find out certain parameters and base your selection on that.
About The Yoga School – For 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa
You will come across one of the top yoga ashrams, which goes by the name World Peace Yoga School. It is one of the oldest schools which you may come upon within the place. The faculty is just the best for you to begin your journey in the discipline of yoga. Located in idyllic surroundings, you will feel destined to live there for a while. Get ready to give your fast-paced life a miss, and delve within.
- You will be welcomed into the school through ceremonies designed for internal and aural purification. Fire ceremonies are quite common, as they aim to purify all the sins and blockages.
- You will be treated to Sattvic food, which is quite nutritious and tasty. The best cooks are deployed by the school management, to make your experience as divine as possible.
- Goa as a destination is quite famous for wildlife exploration, so you can consider clicking birds on your daily schedule.
- Additionally, you will be able to experience the rich and diverse Goan culture.
All these will enhance your quality of education. As you soak in the natural sights and sounds of the place, you will be able to become one with the universal consciousness. Truly speaking, yoga is less about physical fitness and more about the union with nature.
Gains From The Course At Goa
No matter, which course you are choosing in Goa, you will surely get good returns. Some of the changes that you can experience and feel, while attending the classes are:
- Food Choices – As you get Sattvic food on a daily basis, you will develop a taste for it. The school also has its own backyard garden, where you will see vegetables and fruits being grown. Apart from the fresh ones, you will get lightly cooked meals at the school. After you return home, you will feel a connection to such foods. These help in positively impacting your lifestyle. The less energy you spend while digesting your meals, the better it is for you. You can direct all your energies towards the achievement of higher goals.
- Exercise – As you go about your yoga routine, you will be able to learn various asanas. There will be a generous mix of standing asanas, seated ones, supine ones, and more. You will learn how to measure your body’s abilities to handle all the range of motion. Relaxation is also an important part of the routine. Balance is the key, which you will learn about in the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa.
- Behaviour – Yoga is not just about physical aspects, like asanas, or breathing, or movements. The eight-fold path of Patanjali actually talks about behaviour. There are certain dos and don’ts that you will learn in the course. You get to keep all the learnings and carry them forward, with you. You will know them in a better manner, as Yamas and Niyamas.
- Thoughts – Yoga is a spiritual discipline, which will help you to get fit inside out. It is not just your actions which have a long-lasting impact on your existence. What you think can actually impact you, in a far more profound manner.
Why Goa Yoga Teacher Training Courses Are Popular?
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa is a life-changing course, which will transform you. You get the opportunity to spend time in such an exotic place, surrounded by the ocean. Additionally, you develop a nurturing relationship with Mother Earth. Classes are held in the open as well, apart from the yoga halls. The school believes in making you self-sufficient and independent. After some time, the mundane and unimportant stop bothering you.
You will walk into the school with your problems, and leave with solutions. And, it basically applies to all areas of life. The school also focuses in a teacher-student bond, which is best explored in small batches. So, you will be able to develop a proper understanding of the entire realm.