Google play store for Android Smart TV: Hi everyone. Google Play Store is one of the most preferred android app stores since the introduction of the Android OS. It works not only on mobile devices but also on smart TVs. There are numerous Android TVs on the market running on Android OS. The versatility of the Android OS is due to its popularity. If you encounter any software block on your Android TV, we will see in detail how to install the new Google Play Store for Android TV.
Basic android TVs or LED TVs don’t have the inbuilt android app store so you can install the Google play store on the basic smart TVs by using the android TV box or using the below guide. Please read the complete post and get all the android apps on TV. Let’s get into the topic.
Related Post: Steps to Download Google Play Store on PC Windows
About Google Play Store on Android TV
Streaming media or playing from the big screen is always much better than handhelds. It is used to access a wide range of Android applications and games. Having Google Play Store on Android TV is one of the most important. This allows you to access all of your favorite applications in different sections. To learn more about the Play Store for Android TV, read this article below.
All your favorite hobbies are available in the Google Play Store. With over 450,000 applications, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play offers you. Before you decide what you want, sample the free music or book, and find the app ratings, reviews, and screenshots you want to see. Otherwise, watch the movie trailer. Google Play will provide you with a highly connected, powerful experience.
Advantages of Using The Google Play Store on TV
- You can easily rent or buy a movie from the play store online and watch it on your TV.
- No software is required to use this and no wires or sync is required. Especially the cloud storage you can use for free.
- Find, shop, and enjoy music, movies, books, and apps anytime, anywhere. When you find a wonderful song, nail-biting thriller, or memorable movie, you can share it with your friends.
- That means you can easily share posts about your favorite books, music, movies, games, or apps in your circles via email, or text message with a single click.
- When you are not shopping for new music, it is used to rediscover your library by creating instant mixes.
- You can customize your reading experience. Discovering new apps and games on TV is very fun.
- Get the latest updates on all apps and games easily. You can get your favorite app from anywhere with the help of the play store app.
Why Android TV Needs Google Play Store?
Google Play Store is required on any Android TV for the following reasons.
- The Play Store is used to browse the largest collection of Android TV applications.
- Used to install gaming apps and run them on the big screen.
- Supports downloading of movies, music, and live TV streaming applications.
- This Google app store on TV Allows you to read books online, buy them and rent them.
How to Download Google Play Store for Android TV?
- The Google Play Store is already installed on most Android TVs. If you can not find it, below are the steps to easily install the Play Store on Android TV. Follow it.
- On Android TV, first, click on Settings> Select Security> Select “Unknown Sources”.
- You need to open any web browser on your Android TV. It should say Google Chrome.
- Type Google Play Store APK in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Then you have to choose any trusted website from the search results or click here.
- After that, you need to launch the File Manager app on Android TV.
- Locate the downloaded file location and click on the Play Store APK file.
- Click the Install option to launch the Android TV Play Store.
- Now the Google Play Store APK for Android TV has been successfully downloaded and easily installed.
How to Download Apps Using the Google Play Store on Android TV?
You have installed your Android TV manually using the built-in Google Play Store or the steps above. However, the guidelines below will help you to easily download Play Store apps.
- The apps on the home screen of the Android TV should scroll to click on the column.
- You need to select the Google Play Store app icon to get started on your smart TV.
- You need to browse apps and games directly or search for them using the search bar.
- Now you need to select the application or game you want to download from the Google Play Store on the Android smart TV.
- Click the “Install button” of your favorite apps.
- If the application is probably a payment method, you should follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase.
- Now you need to tap the open button to launch the Google Play Store on Android TV.
- Finally, you can start using its features immediately on the TV screen.
By following the guidelines above, it will be easier to install and access the Google Play Store on Android TV. Follow this process on any Android TV like Samsung, Mi, or Sony. You can also install Google Play services on Android TV. Thus you can download unlimited Android TV-supported apps and games. If you have any doubts please ask in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit guys.
Tags: Google Play store for android smart-tv apk, Google play store apk download for android tv 7.0 free download, Google play store for tv, Play store for android tv 5.1 1, Google play store apk for android tv 9, App store for android tv.