Hindi Keyboard for PC Download: Hello friend, are you searching for the best online Hindi typing keyboard for your PC? Then you are landed in the correct place. Here we provide you with the various ways to use the Hindi keyboard on PC windows. Hindi is one of the largest speaking languages in India and it is an official language of India. Most Hindi speakers are searching for the best Hindi keyboard for their work and personal use.
There are various ways available to get a Hindi keyboard on PC. Here we provide you with the best ways to get the keyboard on PC easily. Read the complete post and download the Hindi keyboard on your PC/laptop. Okay, let’s get into the topic.
Related Post: Download Whatsapp for PC Windows Free
Hindi Keyboard for PC Online- Method 1
There are plenty of online websites providing Hindi keyboards on PC. One of the best online keyboard websites for any language is typingbaba.com. Open the site and you will see the keyboard option at the top. The Keyboard area of the Navigation panel has keyboards in several Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada, Gujarathi, and so on. Once you begin typing on the keyboard page, you will be captivated by the simple yet powerful capabilities provided, such as save, print, toggle, and so on. Another feature that allows you to text in English on any language keyboard is the toggle.
Hindi Keyboard for PC App – Method 2
The majority of the apps accessible on Google Play or the iOS App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform is not available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android apps on Windows computers and access them in the same way you would on an Android smartphone.
In this post, we will provide a step-by-step guideline on how to download Hindi Keyboard on PC.
About Hindi Keyboard App:
On Google Play, Hindi Keyboard is at the top of the Productivity category app list. It has received several positive ratings and reviews. Hindi Keyboard for Windows now has over 5,000,000+ App installs and a 4.7-star average user aggregate rating score.
Download Hindi Keyboard on PC Windows – Using Bluestacks:
To run Android apps on a Windows PC, you may use Bluestacks. It is even possible to run Bluestacks on a Mac. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get the Hindi Keyboard for Windows 11/10/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Here we go! Let’s get started with the installation process.
- If you haven’t already, download and install Bluestacks 5 from the link below. Install Bluestacks on your computer.
- The installation process is straightforward and easy to follow through on. Open the Bluestacks emulator when the installation has been completed.
- It may take some time for the Bluestacks software to start up at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- SBluestacks already has Google Play Store pre-installed. Double-click on the Playstore icon on the home screen to access it.
- Installing a program on your computer is now a simple matter of searching for it. Installing a Hindi keyboard on a computer may be done by searching for it on the internet.
- The Hindi Keyboard will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click on the Install button. In Bluestacks, the app may be found in the list of installed apps.
- You may now use Hindi Keyboard App on your laptop by double-clicking on the App icon in Bluestacks. There is no difference in how you use the App on your Android or iOS devices.
If you want to use any other android emulator you can use and follow the same steps to get the Hindi Keyboard on PC/Laptop.
Activate Hindi Keyboard on PC Windows- Method 3
The computer comes with a default Hindi keyboard so you just need to activate and enable it to use on your PC. The following method is only for windows 10 users.
- Select Settings -> Time & Language -> Language from the Start menu.
- To add a new language, click on Language -> Add a language in the Language settings.
- The “Choose a language to install” window will pop up. Next, pick (Hindi) and click on the Next Button -> Install button after searching for Hindi in the search box.
- Windows 10 will begin downloading and installing the Hindi language.
- After the installation is complete, you’ll see a “Options” button under Hindi.
- There is an Icon of a newly installed Keyboard “Hindi Traditional INSCRIPT” that appears when you click on the options button.
- A language bar has been added to the taskbar so that you may now enable or activate a Hindi In-script keyboard. You have the option of switching between English and Hindi at any time.
Also Check: Top Gaming Browsers for PC Windows
These are all the various methods to download and install the Hindi keyboard for PC windows. Hope this guide will help you to get the keyboard on PC. If you have any queries please feel free to ask us in the comment section. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: Hindi keyboard download for pc windows 10, 7, English to Hindi keyboard download for pc, google English to Hindi typing software free download, best Hindi typing software for windows 7, kruti dev Hindi typing software free download.