Dropbox for Android TV & PC Download: Hi folks. We warmly welcome you to our blog post. In this article, we will provide you with the details of the Dropbox App and how to use Dropbox on Android TV and PC. If you are looking for a more secure application for your device data then Dropbox is the perfect app for you. Android TV is an all-in-one smart TV using which you can find all the Android mobile features and options. So all the apps on Android Mobile can be used on this Android TV. This file upload and transfer tool using the cloud space is one of the best tools for all types of devices to transfer files securely. This app is similar to Google Drive you can upload and save your files like photos, videos, docs and etc. Okay, let’s learn more about the Dropbox app and its features below. Stay tuned and read the complete post to get the Dropbox on TV and Windows PC.
|Dropbox for Android TV|
Related Post: How to Watch Hotstar for Android Smart TV?
About Dropbox App
Key Features of Dropbox for Android TV
Dropbox for Android TV and PC has many advanced file sharing features and They are as follows:
- It allows you to automatically upload photos and videos on your camera app to cloud storage. The DropBox app allows you to access any file in your account, even offline.
- It helps you to upload all kinds of files. The Dropbox app supports nearly 175 file types and does not require preview and special software.
- Even if you don’t have a Dropbox account, you can easily access large files by copying and pasting the link that anyone can give.
- It allows you to backup photos, videos, docs, and other files to cloud storage so you don’t need any physical memory. You can also share those backup files with anyone for access.
- Using your camera it allows you to scan documents to cloud photo storage and convert receipts, documents, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs.
- Smart Sync Technology supports you to move outdated files to your hard disk and the cloud. It has advanced sharing features for friends, family, and co-workers.
- With enough space to store files from all connected devices, you can get 2000 GB of storage with Dropbox. It allows you to return unnecessary changes to any folder or to your entire Dropbox for up to 30 days.
- With this app, you can easily send large or small files easily and It permits you to transfer files to the cloud.
- You can store all your stuff from work plans to personal photos. The synchronized files with your computers or mobile devices can be accessed from anywhere.
- You can protect your work with a watermark. It allows you and your customers to comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox.
- You can add shared link controls and you can forward your account for up to 180 days.
Steps to Install Dropbox on Android Smart TV
- First, you need to have a good internet connection on your android smart TV.
- Now Open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV.
- In the Google Play Store, type “Dropbox” and search for it.
- To install the Dropbox app on Android TV, you need to click on the “Install” button.
- Once you click it, it will be downloaded to your Android TV.
- After downloads are complete, it will start installing automatically.
- Once the installation of the Dropbox app is finished, you can start using it on your TV.
Steps to Download Dropbox for PC Windows
- First of all, download the Bluestacks android emulator from the official web page. (Download Bluestacks for PC).
- Now install Bluestacks on your PC/laptop and do the signup process using your Gmail account.
- Once the sign-in process completes now open the Google play store.
- In the top search bar type “Dropbox” and hit the search button.
- From the search result choose the dropbox and click the “install” button.
- Once the installation completes you can start using the app on your PC easily.