|Thunder VPN for PC
Thunder VPN is specially designed and released for Android devices. Most of the people expecting this Thunder VPN PC version but unfortunately PC version is not available as of now but doesn’t worry that we have an alternative method to use this Thunder VPN on PC Windows. Okay, let’s look at more details about the app and the installation method.
What is a VPN?
VPN is a virtual private network. It can be said that it is expanding a private network into a public network. VPN is a full-fledged application that benefits from the functionality, security, and management of a private network. Individual Internet users are able to secure their transactions and activities with a VPN. You can avoid geo-controls and audits and connect to proxy servers for the purpose of protecting your personal identity and location. VPNs with tunnel protocols and encryption techniques only authorize remote access to prevent the disclosure of personal information.
Why Thunder VPN for PC:
Read: Install Turbo VPN for PC/Laptop
Key features of Thunder VPN for PC
- Thunder VPN PC is very easy to find, run and easy for users to enjoy. It provides the ultimate set of servers that come with amazing speed.
- The best feature of this app is that it gives the user the opportunity to enjoy the features with the help of a well-designed UI.
- There is no need for any specific system or registry to use Thunder VPN.
- Don’t underestimate the use of the Thunder VPN in any way. This application provides unlimited and lightning-fast service.
- It encrypts your connection so that your online activity is not tracked by third parties.
- This application works safer and faster than a regular proxy.
- You can hide your real IP address through this app.
- You can choose to use this app to show that you are in another country.
- There is no usage limits in Thunder VPN and also no additional permissions required to use the app.
- This app will work with all types of data carriers like 3G,4G,4G LTE, and WIFI connection.
Thunder VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 Download
- Connect your PC to the Internet and open the browser.
- Once the browser is open, type Bluestacks and search for the official website of Bluestacks.
- Download Bluestacks from the official webpage. To get the latest updated software you need to download it from the official site. While downloading don’t forget to select the OS type(Windows/Mac).
- Open the downloaded Bluestacks.exe file and start installing it on pc.
- Once the installation completes open the Bluestacks emulator and connect to your Google account.
- Then open the Google Play Store app and type “Thunder VPN“ in the search bar.
- Once the Thunder VPN is available in the search result, you need to click on the Install button to open it and download it to your PC.
- Once you have installed the Thunder VPN on your PC, you can start using it on your Windows PC.