|Kodi app on Android TV|
What is Kodi App?
The Kodi app is an award-winning cross-platform software media player which is a completely free application developed by the XMBC foundation. Kodi is one of the best entertaining application Home Theatre PC’S users. This application is a free and open-source media player. This app includes categories such as music, videos, TV, radio, pictures, weather, and your favorite shows. The app was created by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, a technology consortium. You can integrate other applications into this application. With this app you can watch all the new movies, shows on the channel, all in one app. This application is available for all platform devices like Android, iOS, Windows and Mac PC. Kodi does not provide or host any videos or content it will be just a media player platform so you need to add other content apps to use. Okay, before going to the download steps will look at the features of the Kodi app on Android TV
Read: How to install Popcorn Time on Android TV?
Features of Kodi App:
- The Kodi app is a Power House Media app.
- This application is a free and open-source media player.
- The XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium, has been formed this wonderful app. This app doesn’t host any contact so you need to install various plugins to watch Movies and Tv shows etc.
- This app allows users to play and watch most streaming media.
- This application can be used on all devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, Mobile.
- Music videos, TV, channels, radio, pictures, videos, weather and your favorite shows are all available in one app.
- You can also watch live TV shows instantly with the third party ad-dons or plugins with the Kodi app on smart TV
- You can use other applications through this application. For example, you can use all TV apps on this Kodi software like JIO TV, Hotstar, Voot, and so on.
These are all the main features of the Kodi app. Now, I will go into details on steps to install the Kodi app for TV.
Install Kodi App for Android TV Latest Version:
- The first step is you need to connect the Internet to your Android smart TV.
- After connecting to the Internet, open the Google Play Store app and complete the sign-in process using your Gmail account.
- Now type the “Kodi App“ in the top search bar then hit the search button for results.
- Once the Kodi App is available on the search result, click on it and download it to your TV app list.
- You need to allow the downloaded Kodi app to be installed on your Android TV.
- This app is a free application and will be ready to use as soon as you install it.
- You can also download and install the Kodi android file from the official Kodi web page.
- Let’s start using the Kodi app for Android TV and enjoy the Kodi app on TV experience with your family and friends.