|XMEye for PC
About XMEye App:
Xmeye PC is a free video surveillance tool developed by Huangwanshui. It has been developed for IPC and DVR with cloud technology. It is very useful to keep track of what is happening around you through the video. XMEye is available for free on both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets. It has all advanced features and options because of that this application made more than 10 million downloads only on Google play store and has 4.2 user ratings. Now, most of the users asking for the XMEye PC version. The PC version is completely free you can get it directly from the official webpage. The PC version will not has all the features of the mobile version so you need to use an Android emulator or an app player to get the mobile version on PC windows. Using this app, you can easily log in and activate the device’s serial number to display live monitoring video on your device. Okay now, let’s look at the highlights in this application.
Related Post: vMEyePro Camera app for PC Windows Download
Advanced Features of XMEye for PC Windows:
- This application allows the Cloud user to access the log and edit the settings.
- Users can do local registration and play with the app.
- The app can take snapshots, rather than directly recording the scenes.
- Search for the footage taken and find a subject of interest.
- The app supports access to bi-directional audio via bilateral speech and pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera for maximum viewing.
- Users can adjust shots taken by their DVR.
- The app supports adding, editing, and deleting records to remote and local devices.
- Users can enter their address and register their DVR on the app.
- You can manually search the operating device on the PC’s LAN through the app.
- The app is automatically updated with bug fixing so users have no difficulty.
- XMEye for PC allows you to log in and migrate with the support of cloud technology.
- Supports real-time live viewing. Much support for the remote motion.
- Permits searching for snapshots and images.
- Supports the operation of the device by shaking.
- It allows you to scan the serial number through the QR code.
- All these features allow for easy access to security measures. Try out all the above features and now let’s look at the steps to download the XMEye app on PC/laptop.
Install XMEye for PC Version (XMEye.exe):
- First of all, open your browser and search for “XMEye” and from the search result open XMEye official website.
- From the Home page of the website, you can get the complete details about the XMEye video monitoring tool.
- From the top corner of the page, you can select the language then click the “app download” button.
- Now you can get the XMEye.exe file on your computer.
- Just open the file and start installing it in your PC Windows.
- Now it is time to use the app on your PC/laptop. Please share your experience with us in the below comment section. To get the mobile version on PC then follow the below steps.
Related Post: Hik Connect CCTV Camera app for PC Download
Install XMEye for PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
- Connect your PC to the web and go to the official website of Bluestacks in the browser.
- There you will find the Bluestacks download button. Click and download it on your PC Windows/Mac.
- You need to open the downloaded Bluestacks.exe file and install it on your PC/laptop.
- After installing Bluestacks on your PC, you need to connect your Google Account with it.
- After connecting your Google account, type “Xmeye” into the search bar in the Google Play Store and search.
- Once the Xmeye application is available in the search results, you need to click the Install button to install it on your PC.
- Now the Xmeye application is downloaded to your PC and it will start installing automatically.
- Once the Xmeye application is installed on your PC you can start using it and monitor your properties with the help of cameras.
- This is how you can install any android application on PC windows.