vMEye for PC Download: Hello friend happy to welcomes you to our tech guide blog. Nowadays we have CCTVs, IPCs, and DVRs in their office or home for security purposes. Thus there are plenty of apps to watch live streaming of CCTV cameras. This app eliminates the need to use cable wires to operate them. With the help of those apps, you can track the live feed of security cameras from your smartphone or PC. This app is specially designed and launched for mobile users. With the help of this app, you can monitor your properties from anywhere and anyplace. Moreover, these amazing apps are freely available for all device users. Most of the users expecting this advanced web or security camera app for PC/laptop so here in this post, we provide you the way to install it on PC. Okay, Now let's look at the way of how to install the vMEye app on PC Windows/Mac.
|vMeye for PC|
Related Post: Hik Connect Camera app for PC Windows Download
The vMEye application is a good monitoring android tool. It can access and monitor live video of DVR and IP cameras through your smartphone or tablet device. It was created by members of the meyetech team. This app lets you store all camera videos with a cloud recording feature and watch them at any time. Those videos recorded have many options, such as gaming, forward, pause and rewind. You can also take screenshots and listen to the audio. The motion detector detects motion on the device instantly if it detects movement in the feed. This application is available for both Android and iOS devices so you can directly download it from the app stores for free of cost. vMEye for PC has a pro version with more advanced features and this tool has 4.1 user ratings in play store. Before download and install the vMEye app on PC lets look at the main highlights in this app.
Key features of vMEyePro App for PC
By using the vMEye on your PC windows, you can get many features. They are as follows:
- The vMEye PC Includes an intuitive user interface so any person can easily use the app.
- This app directly supports streaming live video recordings from any place using the internet connection.
- This app is compatible with most of the Android phone models.
- It can be used with a variety of cameras.
- vMEye PC app allows you to capture scenes directly.
- It contains an uncomplicated layout and design so you can use the app very easily.
- Having an online alarm will alert you in times of danger.
- It provides access to cloud technology so you can save your videos in your cloud storage.
- DVR and IP cameras with simple setup.
- It has a Remote Playback feature so you can watch the video ahead and It acts as a good monitoring app.
- It allows you to take screenshots and listen to the audio.
- The recorded videos have many features such as forward, pause and rewind options.
- If you detect motion in a monitoring field, you can instantly notify it on your PC with the motion detector feature.
- These are all the main features of vMEye for PC Windows. Now, will look at the steps to download and install the camera app on PC/laptop.
Related Post: Download Camera V380 on PC Windows
Install vMEye app for PC Windows Using Bluestacks:
You need to have an Android emulator to download and install the VMEYE app on your PC/laptop. You can use any Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Andy OS and NOX App Player. Choosing the best android app player is very important to get better user experience. We always suggest our readers use Bluestack's app player because of its best features and performance. Below are the steps to install the vMEye app on PC using Bluestacks.
- First of all, you need to download the Bluestack's android emulator from the official website. Don't download it from any other third party websites. To get the latest updated software you need to download it from the official page.
- Click and download Bluestacks from the web page(choose your OS while downloading).
- When the Bluestacks emulator download progress is complete, click on it and it will be redirected to the installation page.
- Follow the installation steps of Bluestacks. Once the installation process is complete, you will need to add your Google Account.
- After connecting the Google account, you need to open the Google Play Store app.
- You have to search for the "vMEye app" through the Google Play Store app by typing in the search bar.
- Once the VMEYE application is available, click the Install button to start the installation and wait until the application release is complete.
- After the VMEYE application completes the installation process, open it and start using it by configuring the IP cameras.
If you have difficulty in using Bluestacks on your PC, you can try to use any alternative app players which are mentioned above. With its help, you need to connect your Google account and find the VMEYE app in the Play Store and install it on PC.
Related Post: ATV_AHD Camera app for PC Download
The best features of the VMEYE for PC is preferred by many. It also serves as an efficient application for tracking videos. The app was developed mainly for the Android operating system. It is primarily used to scan digital video recorders and live video. Use this app to create a security forum in your home, office, and neighborhood. If you have any queries please let us know in the below comment section. Thank you for the visit guys.
Tags: vMEye for pc download Bluestacks, vMEye pc windows, vMEye for pc download free, vMEye for pc windows 7, vMEye software for pc free download.