JioMeet for PC Download: Do you need a newer and better video conferencing application in this pandemic situation for your work? Then we suggest you use the JioMeet app. Reliance Jio’s launched a new video and audio conferencing app called JioMeet. It has popular features of other conferencing apps like Zoom, Google Meat, Microsoft Teams. JioMeet app is becoming very popular because of its features so most people expecting this app on PC/laptop. Here In this article, we provide you the details of how to use the JioMeet app on PC Windows/Mac. There are plenty of online meeting/conferencing applications available on the internet but still, this app used by millions of users. Okay, let’s look at the main features of this app and installation steps.
|JioMeet for PC|
About JioMeet PC App:
JioMeet is a free video-conferencing application. This is an application made in India. Also, this application was released on May 17th by Reliance Jio. Initially, JioMeet released a beta version of the video-conferencing application that was only available to a small group. It can be used for 1: 1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with organizational quality host controls. Reliance Jio has recently launched a video conferencing application called JioMeet which has strengthened the voice of the Prime Minister’s local call. It is available for free on Android, iOS, Windows, and SIP / H.323 systems. the app has already been downloaded more than 500,000 times in the Play Store. JioMeet competes head-to-head with US-based Zoom and Google Meet platforms. Similar to the Zoom video conferencing application, JioMeet allows up to 100 participants with enterprise-standard host controls. In addition, Also, the host can run the ‘waiting room’ to ensure the participant joins without permission.
Users can create groups and start a call or chat with a single click. Creating and planning meetings in advance and sharing meeting details with invitees are key features of this application. There is no limit to the number of meetings that can help with this application. And each meeting will run uninterrupted for up to 24 hours. Users can create groups and start a call or chat with a single click. Now let’s look at the advanced feature of this cloud meeting app (JioMeet) for PC.
Features of JioMeet for Windows/Mac PC:
- Using the JioMeet PC app you can make high-quality audio and video calls for meetings.
- You can easily create an instant meeting and start inviting friends. You can schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with the invites.
- The active speaker can be set depending on the vision system and This app can hold unlimited meetings per day.
- Each appointment allows you to go uninterrupted for up to 24 hours and each one is password protected.
- The host can run the ‘waiting room’ to ensure that the participant does not join without permission.
- JioMeet for PC allows you to create groups and start conference calling or chatting with a simple click.
- This app also used to share screens and start collaborating.
- You can use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving. Allows JioMeet to be used on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP / H.323 systems.
- Supports multiple device login for up to 5 devices. and It allows you to switch seamlessly from one device to another while on the call.
- You can easily register with a mobile number or email id. It only supports Indian mobile numbers.
How to Install JioMeet on PC/Laptop?
You can install JioMeet on your PC in two ways. The steps are given below.
Download JioMeet from the official website
- First, you need to go to the website for the JioMeet app.
- There you need to find JioMeet for your PC and download it.
- You need to find the downloaded JioMeet on your PC and allow it to install on PC.
- Now you can start using JioMeet on your PC Windows.
Download JioMeet from the Google Play Store
- You must first install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC/Laptop to use the Android app on your PC.
- You need to use your Google Account to get access to the Google Play Store on Bluestacks.
- Search the JioMeet application in the play store and start to install it.
- Click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Once the JioMeet application is installed, you can start using it on PC with the help of an android emulator. If you have any doubts please let us know in the below comment section.
In this article, we have provides the installation process of the JioMeet application on PC. We hope these steps will definitely help you. This includes all the features found in the JioMeet app, especially those found in the Zoom app. So use JioMeet on your PC and enjoy free video conferencing with up to 100 participants at one time. Share your experience with us in the below comment boxes. Thanks for the visit.
Tags: JioMeet download, JioMeet app download for PC, JioMeet download for Windows 10, JioMeet download for pc, Jiomeet download for windows 7, Jiomeet download for laptop.