|Plex TV for Android Smart TV|
What is Plex TV App?
- You can enjoy the streaming of free movies and TV shows plus all of your video, music, and photo collections as well as from your preferred podcasts, popular web shows, and online news to your smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- You will get from oscar award-winning movies to Anime, Bollywood musicals, Documentaries, family-friendly shows, and many more.
- You will magically organize all your media- Photos, movies, music, shows, even DVR-ed TV and also can stream it on any device in a beautiful and simple interface; The Plex adds rich descriptions, artwork, and much of the related information.
- Plex tv for android tv allows you to search your favorite podcast or discover new ones via personalized recommendations; Plus: 30sec skip, variable speed back, rich discovery, and full plex-style support for the cross-device playback status (Includes on Deck, so you can pick back up where you have stopped on any device).
- You will get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publisher partners and growing, It includes CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources up to 80% of the market in the US.
- Cut the cord! Go premium with a Plex Pass and use Plex live tv and DVR so you can watch and freely record over-the-air HD TV, at home or away, like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, with any of the supported digital antenna and tuner.
Highlights of Plex TV app for Smart TV/PC
- Stream smarter:
- Music & Podcasts: Enjoy over 60 million songs and podcasts, Integrated beautifully with your music collection, and get streamed with all your devices.
- Live TV & DVR: You can easily Cut the cord! Get over-the-air life and recorded tv, as well as the web shows and plex news, get streamed to all your devices.
- Free movies & TV: From featuring movies from warner brothers, crackle, Lionsgate, MGM, and many more.
- You can remote control your big screen using this Plex app.
How to Watch Plex TV on Android TV
- First, open the Plex Tv from the Google play store.
- Fill up the Gmail id and password for the registration.
- After the application is installed on your smart TV, the application will get open.
- You need to click ‘Become tester’.
- Then go to the setting of Plex.
- Enable UNO as ‘on’.
- Then Plex will get restart.
- Then you can customize your comfort language, movies, shows, and everything.
- Yeah! You have done. It is time to watch your favorite movies on a bigger screen with the help of the Plex app.
Steps to Install Plex TV app on PC Windows
Plex TV app is an android application so we can’t directly download and install it on your Windows PC so we need an android emulator software to run any android apps on pc/laptop. There are many android emulators available on the internet but choosing the best one will give you better performance and experience. We always suggest our reader use Bluestacks or Nox app player. Okay, let’s look at the steps to download the Plex TV app on PC using the Bluestacks.
- Download and install the Bluestacks app player from the official web page (There you will get the latest version and your system should have at least 2GB RAM).
- Once you have installed the app player on PC open it and do the sign-in steps with your Google account (Gmail) which is similar to a smartphone.
- After the sign-in process opens the Google play store app.
- Now Type “Plex TV“ in the search bar and click the search button.
- Click the Plex TV app from the search result and click the install button to start the download.
- Once you complete the installation steps you can watch movies and shows on PC using the Bluestacks app player.